Saturday, March 29, 2014

One Spark Creator Interview: Dana Edmonds, Yes I Did! Booth 20156



We will be interviewing our Creator clients before, during and after One Spark. Up first is Dana Edmonds who is the creator of Yes I Did!. Her concept will be at the Wells Fargo building along with a number of other EdSpark creators. Dana's booth (20156) is not to be missed...
What is Yes I Did!?
Yes I Did! is a philosophy, brand and apparel company. It's mission is to encourage people to share inspiring life stories of accomplishments and overcoming negativity. It encourages individuals to celebrate their overcoming to encourage others. It's about spreading positivity.
What inspired you to take on this initiative?
My inspiration began from a dream I had telling me to speak to people. It is inspired by my present profession as the owner of the Tutoring Club. Yes I Did! is my daily philosophy with my students. It is a taught philosophy of everyday positivity.
Why One Spark?
One Spark offers such a great opportunity for exposure of a variety of ideas and products. It is local and allows me to involve family and friends to keep cost down while getting the Yes I Did! name out in a big way!
What about after One Spark?
After One Spark, we plan on continuing to speak in schools and expand our speaking venue in other areas including our "YES" talks. Since One Spark will be the launch of our clothing line, we will work to refine and add other products to our line and continue focusing on our Yes I Did! action plan.


Was the SBDC helpful?

SBDC has been extremely helpful. It has offered me insight, knowledge and courage to work to fulfill my dream of Yes I Did! It has started me on a strong foundation. I feel it has given me the tools I need to have a successful, thriving business!

Photo: Last year's One Spark winner, Rethreaded's Kristin Keen standing with her winnings, along with Dana Edmonds, founder of Yes I Did! Dana is hoping to follow Kristin's footsteps in One Spark 2014! #onespark2014 #wellsfargobuilding
Last year's One Spark winner, Rethreaded's Kristin Keen standing with her winnings, along with Dana Edmonds, founder of Yes I Did! Dana is hoping to follow Kristin's footsteps in One Spark 2014! 

No comments:

Post a Comment